Water Treatment in Annapolis, MD
Water Filtration, Well Water & Tap Water Specialists
The most important thing we put into our bodies is the water we drink. If water is the most important thing we fuel our bodies with, shouldn’t it be clean and bacteria-free? In Annapolis, many residents have well water. Even though most groundwater is deemed safe, it can get contaminated with heavy metals, microorganisms, copper, fluoride, and more!
Don’t think if you have tap water you are off the hook—tap water can also contain harmful chemicals and bacteria! Water is the most important thing we feed our bodies—ensure your water is clean and bacteria-free with service from Water Doctor! If you want safe drinking water in Annapolis, call on us to get the job done.
We are a family-owned and -operated water treatment company serving the Annapolis area. If you are looking for water treatment for your Annapolis home or commercial property, give us a call! Or, request a quote online. We will gladly visit your home and ensure that you have safe drinking water in Annapolis.
Our Water Treatment Services in Annapolis, MD
Unsure if your water is safe to drink? Looking to remove contaminants in your drinking water? No problem. Water Doctor is Annapolis’s finest water treatment company that offers a wide array of services to purify your water!
Some of our Annapolis-area water treatment services include:
- Drinking water systems installation
- Well pump installation
- Acid neutralizing
- Water softening
- Iron filtration
- Bacteria sterilizers
- Pressure tanks
- Certified laboratory testing
- And more!
With our Annapolis water treatment services, you can be sure that you have safe drinking water.
Well Water Treatment in Annapolis
If you have well water, you run the risk of having chemicals, bacteria, and ground minerals in your water. While many minerals are harmless, there are several types of issues that can cause problems. Some different types of well water issues include:
- Acidic water– Acidity of water is measured on a pH scale of 0-14. A pH level below 7 is considered acidic and could result in corrosion of plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and more—not to mention you are drinking acidity! With Water Doctor, we can work to neutralize acidic water with a polyglass tank that hooks up to your water system.
- Iron water – Does your water leave orange/copper stains in your sink, toilet, or shower? This is because of the iron that is in your water and water tank. While iron is not harmful to your health, it can leave the water tasting different—not to mention it can stain your expensive plumbing fixtures and clothing! If you have iron water in your home, call Water Doctor today! We’ll make sure that you have fresh and safe drinking water in Annapolis.
- Hard water – Do you often see buildup on your tub, sink, tile, and glassware? Hard water refers to water that has high mineral content. While these minerals do not harm your health, it can be annoying to simply do laundry and remove stains. If you want to get a quote on how to soften your water, call Water Doctor today!
- Smelly water – Does your hot water smell like sewage or eggs? This is not uncommon. It’s simply an anode rod in the hot water tank. When an anode rod has a chemical reaction with well water, it can leave a sewer smelling odor. Let us replace your rod and leave your water odor free!
If you’re looking for water treatment systems “near me,” look no further than Water Doctor! Give us a call at 877-677-9275.
Commercial Water Treatment Services in Annapolis
Looking for water treatment for your school, church, restaurant, or small business in the Annapolis area? Water Doctor has the experience and technology to treat and filter the water in your commercial property. We currently employ three State Licensed Water Treatment Operators and two Master Plumbers to assist clients with MDE Compliance regulations.
These regulations include:
- State-Certified Water Testing and Reporting
- Diagnosis of Water Problems and Free Quotation
- Licensed Treatment Operators
- Approved NSF Potable Water Additives
- MDE Permit Approval Process
Want to learn more about how we can improve the water in your building? Give Water Doctor a call to get a quote on our services for safe drinking water in Annapolis, MD.
Schedule Water Treatment in Annapolis
Whether you are a homeowner in the Annapolis area looking for well water treatment or are a business owner looking to purify your business’s water supply, Water Doctor has the experience, training, and technology to bring you filtered and bacteria-free water. Besides receiving a water treatment system that’s perfect for your house, you’ll also get a contract that specifies exactly what we’re doing and the terms of service. This is our way to make sure Water Doctor performs with honesty and reliability for every client.
Want to learn more about our water treatment company in Annapolis? Just give us a call! One of our experts will be happy to answer your questions.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County