Water Treatment & Filtration Systems in Glen Arm, MD
Well Water & Tap Water Specialists in Baltimore County
The most important thing we put into our bodies is the water we drink. If water is the most important thing we fuel our bodies with, shouldn’t it be clean and bacteria-free? In Glen Arm, many residents have well water. Even though most groundwater is deemed safe, it can get contaminated with heavy metals, microorganisms, copper, fluoride, and more!
Don’t think if you have tap water you are off the hook—tap water can also contain harmful chemicals and bacteria! Water is the most important thing we feed our bodies—ensure your water is clean and bacteria-free with service from Water Doctor!
We are a family owned and operated water treatment company serving the Glen Arm area. If you are looking for water treatment for your home or commercial property, give us a call! Or, request a quote online. We will gladly visit your home in Glen Arm and evaluate your current water situation.
Our Water Treatment Services in Glen Arm, MD
Unsure if your water is safe to drink? Looking to remove contaminates in your drinking water? No problem. Water Doctor is Glen Arm’s finest water treatment company that offers a wide array of services to clean your water!
Some of our services include:
- Drinking water systems installation
- Well pump installation
- Acid neutralizing
- Water softening
- Iron filtration
- Bacteria sterilizers
- Pressure tanks
- Certified laboratory testing
- And more!
Well Water Treatment
If you have well water, you run the risk of having chemicals, bacteria, and ground minerals in your water. While many minerals are harmless, there are several types of issues that can cause problems. Some different types of well water issues include:
- Acidic water – acidity of water is measured on a pH scale of 0-14. A pH level below 7 is considered acidic and could result in corrosion of plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and more—not to mention you are drinking acidity! With Water Doctor, we can work to neutralize acidic water with a polyglass tank that hooks up to your water system.
- Iron water – does your water leave orange/copper stains in your sink, toilet, or shower? This is because of the iron that is in your water and water tank. While iron is not harmful to your health, it can leave the water tasting different—not to mention it can stain your expensive plumbing fixtures and clothing! If you have iron water in your Glen Arm home, call Water Doctor today!
- Hard water – do you often see buildup on your tub, sink, tile, and glassware? Hard water refers to water that has high mineral content. While these minerals do not harm your health, it can be annoying to simply do laundry and remove stains. If you want to get a quote on how to soften your water, call Water Doctor today!
- Smelly water – does your hot water smell like sewage or eggs? This is not uncommon. It’s simply an anode rod in the hot water tank. When an anode rod has a chemical reaction with well water, it can leave a sewer smelling odor. Let us replace your rod and leave your water odor free!
Commercial Water Treatment Services in Glen Arm
Looking for water treatment for your school, church, restaurant, or small business in the Glen Arm area? Water Doctor has the experience and technology to treat and filter the water in your commercial property. We currently employ three State Licensed Water Treatment Operators and two Master Plumbers to assist clients with MDE Compliance regulations.
These regulations include:
- State Certified Water Testing and Reporting
- Diagnosis of Water Problems and Free Quotation
- Licensed Treatment Operators
- Approved NSF Potable Water Additives
- MDE Permit Approval Process
Want to learn more how we can improve the water for your Glen Arm business? Give Water Doctor a call to request a quote.
Schedule Water Treatment in the Glen Arm Area
Whether you are a homeowner in the Glen Arm area looking for a well water treatment solution or are a business owner looking to clean your businesses water supply, Water doctor has the experience, training, and technology to help bring you filtered and bacteria-free water. In addition to receiving a water treatment system that’s perfect for your house, you’ll also get a contract that specifies exactly what we’re doing, and the terms of service. This is our way to make sure Water Doctor performs with honesty and reliability for every client.
a Want to learn more about our water filtration company in Glen Arm? Just give us a call! One of our experts will be happy to answer your questions!
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County