Well Pump Repair in Annapolis
Certified Water Specialists in Annapolis, Baltimore & Southern Maryland!
Many homes and businesses in Maryland depend on private wells for all their water needs, and while having independence from municipal water sources can have its advantages, it also means plenty of care, maintenance, and repairs to keep the water flowing properly. When you have a problem with your well pump, turn to our team at Water Doctor.
We offer well pump repair throughout Maryland, as well as compete well pump installations and replacements, well water treatment, well water testing, and more. We have been serving Annapolis, Baltimore, and the surrounding areas since 1979, and we are proud to help Maryland homes and businesses with all their well water and water treatment needs.
Are you having trouble with your well pump? Call Water Doctor today at 877-677-9275 or contact us online to schedule well pump repair service in Annapolis, Baltimore, or Gaithersburg.
When to Call an Expert for Well Pump Repairs
Well pumps use an electric motor and a pump assembly to lift water from significant depths and supply your home or business. Although well pumps can fail unexpectedly, there is often a sign of a problem before a complete failure occurs. Call Water Doctor right away if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Discolored water – Dirty or discolored water may indicate that mud, sand, or corrosion is affecting the operation of the pump, which can cause damage or premature failure.
- Excessive sediment – If there is a lot of sand and silt in your water, your well pump will likely wear quicker than normal due to the added friction.
- Intermittent shutdowns – When the well pump is put under extreme loads or is close to failure, it may overheat and trip a safety switch to preserve the pump motor.
- Low water pressure – A leaking or malfunctioning pump can cause or contribute to water pressure problems.
- Tripped breakers – If the breakers for the well pump trip often, it indicates that the pump is drawing more power than it should, which can be a sign of imminent failure.
Why Choose Water Doctor?
At Water Doctor, we are eager to help you improve your water quality and provide safe, healthy drinking water for your family or customers. All our employees are trained and certified by the Water Quality Association , and we offer service with complete honesty and integrity. For over 40 years, we have been serving homes and businesses throughout Maryland, providing dependable, trustworthy service that you can count on.
Call 877-677-9275 today or contact us online to schedule well pump repairs anywhere in Annapolis, Baltimore, Edgewater, or the surrounding communities.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County