Water Treatment & Filtration Systems In Silver Spring, MD
Well Water & Tap Water Specialists
The most important thing we put into our bodies is the water we drink. And if water is the most important thing we fuel our bodies with, shouldn’t it be clean and bacteria-free? In Silver Spring, many residents have well water. Even though most groundwater is deemed safe, it can get contaminated with heavy metals, microorganisms, copper, and more!
Don’t think if you have tap water, you are off the hook—tap water can also contain harmful chemicals and bacteria! We offer water treatment for well water in Silver Spring and the surrounding Maryland areas.
We are a family-owned and -operated water treatment company serving the Silver Spring area. If you are looking for water treatment for your home or commercial property, give us a call at 877-677-9275! Or request a quote online. We will gladly visit your home in Silver Spring and evaluate your current water situation.
Our Services in Silver Spring, MD
Unsure if your water is safe to drink? Looking to remove contaminants in your drinking water? No problem. Water Doctor is Silver Spring’s finest water treatment company that offers a wide array of services to purify your water!
Some of our services for water treatment in Silver Spring include:
- Drinking water systems installation
- Well pump installation
- Acid neutralizing
- Water softening
- Iron filtration
- Bacteria sterilizers
- Pressure tanks
- Certified laboratory testing
- And more!
Water Softening in Silver Spring
If you have well water, you run the risk of having chemicals, bacteria, and ground minerals in your water. While many minerals are harmless, there are several types of issues that can cause problems. Some different types of well water issues include:
- Acidic water – Acidity of water is measured on a pH scale of 0-14. The farther below 7, the more acidic the water is. This could result in corrosion of plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and more—not to mention you are drinking acidic water! With Water Doctor, our water treatment in Silver Spring works to neutralize acidic water with a polyglass tank that hooks up to your water system.
- Iron water – Iron in water leaves orange/brown stains in your sink, toilet, or shower. While iron is not harmful to your health, it can leave the water tasting different—not to mention it can stain your expensive plumbing fixtures and clothing! If you have iron staining in your Silver Spring home, call Water Doctor today!
- Hard water – Do you often see chalky white buildup on your tub, sink, tile, and glassware? Hard water refers to water that has high mineral content. While these minerals do not harm your health, they’re annoying and unsightly. If you want to get a quote on how to soften your water, call Water Doctor today!
- Smelly water – Does your hot water smell like sewage or eggs? If sulphur is present, we can add an aeration system or chlorine injection. This is not uncommon.
Well Water Analysis in Silver Spring
Checking for impurities or contaminants in your water at least once a year is critically important to ensure that you have safe water in your home. We also recommend scheduling a well water analysis more frequently if:
- You notice a change in the taste, odor, or appearance of your water
- Your well has a history of contamination
- There is an infant relying on your water source
We have the experts and expertise to test and analyze your water for many different containments. When you choose Water Doctor, you are choosing the best in the business to ensure that your home or business has quality water.
To schedule your well water analysis with one of our experts in Silver Springs, contact us today at 877-677-9275 or online.
Contact Us for Silver Spring Well Water Treatments
Whether you are a homeowner in the Silver Spring area looking for well water treatment or a business owner looking to purify your business’s water supply, Water Doctor has the experience, training, and technology to bring you filtered and bacteria-free water. Besides receiving a water treatment system that’s perfect for your house, you’ll also get a contract that specifies exactly what we’re doing and the terms of service. This is our way to make sure the Water Doctor performs with honesty and reliability for every client.
Want to learn more about our water filtration company in Silver Spring? Need well pump installation or another water treatment service? Just contact us online or give us a call at 877-677-9275! One of our experts will be happy to answer your questions about water treatment in Silver Spring.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County