Water Treatment & Filtration Systems in Silver Spring, MD
Well Water & Tap Water Specialists
The most important thing we put into our bodies is the water we drink. If water is the most important thing we fuel our bodies with, shouldn’t it be clean and bacteria-free? In Silver Spring, many residents have well water. Even though most groundwater is deemed safe, it can get contaminated with heavy metals, microorganisms, copper, fluoride, and more!
Don’t think if you have tap water you are off the hook—tap water can also contain harmful chemicals and bacteria! Water is the most important thing we feed our bodies—ensure your water is clean and bacteria-free with service from Water Doctor!
We are a family owned and operated water treatment company serving the Silver Spring area. If you are looking for water treatment for your home or commercial property, give us a call at 877-677-9275! Or, request a quote online. We will gladly visit your home in Silver Spring and evaluate your current water situation.
Our Services in Silver Spring, MD
Unsure if your water is safe to drink? Looking to remove contaminates in your drinking water? No problem. Water Doctor is Silver Spring’s finest water treatment company that offers a wide array of services to purify your water!
Some of our services include:
- Drinking water systems installation
- Well pump installation
- Acid neutralizing
- Water softening
- Iron filtration
- Bacteria sterilizers
- Pressure tanks
- Certified laboratory testing
- And more!
Well Water Treatment
If you have well water, you run the risk of having chemicals, bacteria, and ground minerals in your water. While many minerals are harmless, there are several types of issues that can cause problems. Some different types of well water issues include:
- Acidic water – acidity of water is measured on a pH scale of 0-14. A pH level below 7 is considered acidic and could result in corrosion of plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and more—not to mention you are drinking acidity! With Water Doctor, we can work to neutralize acidic water with a polyglass tank that hooks up to your water system.
- Iron water – does your water leave orange/copper stains in your sink, toilet, or shower? This is because of the iron that is in your water and water tank. While iron is not harmful to your health, it can leave the water tasting different—not to mention it can stain your expensive plumbing fixtures and clothing! If you have iron water in your Silver Spring home, call Water Doctor today!
- Hard water – do you often see buildup on your tub, sink, tile, and glassware? Hard water refers to water that has high mineral content. While these minerals do not harm your health, it can be annoying to simply do laundry and remove stains. If you want to get a quote on how to soften your water, call Water Doctor today!
- Smelly water – does your hot water smell like sewage or eggs? This is not uncommon. It’s simply an anode rod in the hot water tank. When an anode rod has a chemical reaction with well water, it can leave a sewer smelling odor. Let us replace your rod and leave your water odor free!
Well Pump Installation
Whether you are reading this as the owner of a new property with a well in Silver Spring, or you are having problems with your current well, it is good to have an idea of what could go wrong with your well pump.
Here are some issues you may find happening with your well pump:
- Low water table – If the town or area you live in is experiencing drought conditions or it has been particularly dry, it may be that you just don’t have enough water in your well. If your water supply is murky, spitting, or sputtering, this can be an indication that the water pump needs to go further down into the ground.
- Wrong pump size – If your current well pump is the wrong size, this can cause issues with water delivery. The pump size needs to be determined by your plumbing system’s size.
- Over cycling – If your current pump is cycling on and off, it is likely being overworked. This can cause more wear and tear on your system, causing your well pump to break.
- Too much sediment – If there is sediment in your water, this can cause excessive wear and tear, slowly damaging your pump’s components. This may be dirt, small rocks, hard water minerals, and other debris.
If you are looking to install or replace a well pump in your Maryland home, the team at Water Doctors can help. To schedule well pump installation in Silver Spring, contact us today at 877-677-9275!
Commercial Water Treatment Services in Silver Spring
Looking for water treatment for your school, church, restaurant, or small business in the Silver Spring area? Water Doctor has the experience and technology to treat and filter the water in your commercial property. We currently employ three State Licensed Water Treatment Operators and two Master Plumbers to assist clients with MDE Compliance regulations.
These regulations include:
- State Certified Water Testing and Reporting
- Diagnosis of Water Problems and Free Quotation
- Licensed Treatment Operators
- Approved NSF Potable Water Additives
- MDE Permit Approval Process
Want to learn more how we can improve the water in your Silver Spring business? Give Water Doctor a call to get a quote.
Schedule Water Treatment in the Silver Spring Area
Whether you are a homeowner in the Silver Spring area looking for well water treatment or are a business owner looking to purify your businesses water supply, Water doctor has the experience, training, and technology to bring you filtered and bacteria-free water. Besides receiving a water treatment system that’s perfect for your house, you’ll also get a contract that specifies exactly what we’re doing, and the terms of service. This is our way to make sure Water Doctor performs with honesty and reliability for every client.
Want to learn more about our water filtration company in Silver Spring? Need well pump installation or another water treatment service? Just contact us online or give us a call at 877-677-9275! One of our experts will be happy to answer your questions.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County