Well Water Treatment & Filtration Systems in Columbia, MD
Water Treatment Specialists in Maryland
The most important thing we put into our bodies is the water we drink. If water is the most important thing we fuel our bodies with, shouldn’t it be clean and bacteria-free? In Columbia, many residents have well water. Even though most groundwater is deemed safe, it can get contaminated with heavy metals, microorganisms, copper, fluoride, and more!
Don’t think if you have tap water you are off the hook—tap water can also contain harmful chemicals and bacteria! Water is the most important thing we feed our bodies—ensure your water is clean and bacteria-free with service from Water Doctor!
We are a family-owned and -operated water treatment company serving Columbia and the surrounding Maryland areas. If you are looking for a water treatment system in Howard County, contact us at 877-677-9275! Or, request a quote online.
Our Water Treatment Systems in Howard County
Unsure if your water is safe to drink? Looking to remove contaminants in your drinking water? No problem. Water Doctor is Maryland’s finest water testing company that offers a wide array of services for water treatment in Columbia!
Some of our services include:
- Drinking water systems installation
- Well pump installation
- Acid neutralizing
- Water softening
- Iron filtration
- Bacteria sterilizers
- Pressure tanks
- Certified laboratory testing
- And more!
Well Water Treatment
If you have well water, you run the risk of having chemicals, bacteria, and ground minerals in your water. While many minerals are harmless, there are several types of issues that can cause problems. Some different types of well water issues include:
- Acidic water – Acidity of water is measured on a pH scale of 0-14. A pH level below 7 is considered acidic and could result in corrosion of plumbing, brass fixtures, heating elements, and more—not to mention you are drinking acidity! With Water Doctor, we can work to neutralize acidic water with a polyglass tank that hooks up to your water system.
- Iron water – Does your water leave orange/copper stains in your sink, toilet, or shower? This is because of the iron that is in your water and water tank. While iron is not harmful to your health, it can leave the water tasting different—not to mention it can stain your expensive plumbing fixtures and clothing! If you have iron water in your home, call Water Doctor for water treatment in Columbia today!
- Hard water – Do you often see buildup on your tub, sink, tile, and glassware? Hard water refers to water that has high mineral content. While these minerals do not harm your health, it can be annoying to simply do laundry and remove stains. If you want to get a quote on how to soften your water, call Water Doctor today!
- Smelly water – Does your hot water smell like sewage or eggs? This is not uncommon. It’s simply an anode rod in the hot water tank. When an anode rod has a chemical reaction with well water, it can leave a sewer smelling odor. Let us replace your rod and leave your water odor free!
Commercial Water Treatment in Columbia
Looking for water testing for your school, church, restaurant, or small business in the Columbia area? Water Doctor has the experience and technology to treat and filter the water in your commercial property. We currently employ three State Licensed Water Treatment Operators and two Master Plumbers to assist clients with MDE Compliance regulations.
These regulations include:
- State Certified Water Testing and Reporting
- Diagnosis of Water Problems and Free Quotation
- Licensed Treatment Operators
- Approved NSF Potable Water Additives
- MDE Permit Approval Process
Want to learn more how we can improve the water at your business? Give Water Doctor a call at 877-677-9275 to get a quote for water treatment in Columbia!
Choose The Water Doctor for Water Treatment Systems in Howard County
Whether you are a homeowner looking for well water treatment in Columbia or a business owner looking to purify your businesses water supply, Water Doctor has the experience, training, and technology to bring you filtered and bacteria-free water. Besides receiving a water treatment system that’s perfect for your house, you’ll also get a contract that specifies exactly what we’re doing, and the terms of service. This is our way to make sure Water Doctor performs with honesty and reliability for every client.
Want to learn more about our water filtration company in Columbia? Contact us online or call 877-677-9275 today! One of our experts will be happy to answer your questions about water treatment in Columbia.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County