Commercial Water Treatment in Maryland
Water Testing & Treatment for Businesses Throughout Annapolis, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Edgewater & the Surrounding Areas
Substandard water quality can cause problems for businesses of all types, from restaurants and hotels to manufacturing facilities and laundry services. Hard water can cause mineral accumulations in plumbing fixtures or appliances, make soaps difficult to rinse, and stain plumbing fixtures. Acidic water or high iron concentrations can cause staining and plumbing damage, while excess hydrogen sulfides can make water smell unappealing. Microbes like bacteria, viruses, or protozoa can render water unsafe to drink or cook with.
If you have concerns about the water quality at your Maryland business, contact our team at Water Doctor today. We provide complete water testing, treatment, and conditioning services for commercial properties throughout Maryland, including the Annapolis, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Owing Mills, and Edgewater areas.
Problems Caused by Poor Water Quality at Your Maryland Business
Whether your business is using water for food preparation, cleaning, bathing, or manufacturing, poor water quality can cause many problems for your business, including:
- Reduced water pressure from mineral or iron deposits
- Damaged water heaters, HVAC equipment, and other appliances
- Corrosion or clogs in water lines
- Stains on fixtures caused by iron or minerals
- Stains on laundry, dishes, customer property, and other items exposed to the water
- Objectionable tastes or smells
- Food contamination from bacteria or viruses
- Uncomfortable bathing for guests due to hard water
Our team at Water Doctor can find the cause of your water quality issues and offer reliable solutions that meet your needs and your budget requirements.
To schedule commercial water treatment in Annapolis, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Edgewater, or the surrounding areas, contact our team at Water Doctor today!
Commercial Water Treatment in Annapolis, Gaithersburg, Edgewater & More
At Water Doctor, we can test for and treat many water quality problems, such as:
- Hard water: Accumulations of calcium and magnesium can clog pipes, appliances, and fixtures, prevent soaps from lathering or rinsing properly. It can cause staining and soap scum deposits on fixtures. Hard water can be corrected with a softening system.
- Acidic water: Excessive acidity can cause pipe corrosion, leaks, fixture damage, appliance damage, staining, and a metallic taste. Acidic water can be neutralized with a filtration through a bed of magnesium and calcium, or with a chemical injection system.
- High iron content: Excessive iron in the water can cause clogs in plumbing and fixtures, stains that are difficult to remove, and a metallic taste in the water or foods prepared with it. Iron can be removed through filtration, a softening system, or a combination of these methods.
- Objectionable tastes or odors: Gases like hydrogen sulfides can create a rotten-egg odor, and iron and other minerals can contribute to poor-tasting water. Water Doctor can design an appropriate system for these common problems.
- Microbe contamination: Protozoa, bacteria, viruses, and other microbes in water can cause illnesses and infections when used for cooking, cleaning, or bathing. Filtration, UV sterilization, reverse osmosis, and chlorination are some methods used to remove pathogens.
We can design and install a commercial water treatment solution that addresses common water quality concerns, and we can also provide ongoing maintenance for it. To learn more about our commercial water treatment in Annapolis, Gaithersburg, and the surrounding areas, contact our team today!
Call Water Doctor for Commercial Water Treatment Solutions in Maryland
Whether you own a restaurant, a hotel, or a car wash, water quality is critical to any business, and our team at Water Doctor can make sure that your water is clean and healthy.
We specialize in providing commercial water treatment services throughout Maryland, including the following areas:
- Ellicott City
- Glen Arm
- Hunt Valley
- Owings Mills
- Shady Side
- Sparks Glencoe
- West Friendship
- West River
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Baltimore County
- Frederick County
- Montgomery County
- Carroll County
- Charles County
- Calvert County
- Queen Anne's County
- Harford County